Skip to main content
- RACHEL BOUKNIGHT
The ESL program believes in providing English Language Learners with linguistic support to fully develop English proficiency in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Offers ESL instruction in grades K - 12 which address the linguistic and cognitive needs of ELLs
- Improves English skills through basic communication and academic language proficiency
- Promotes a multi-cultural and linguistically diverse school environment and enhances students' self-esteem
- Evaluates curriculum and dynamically adjusts individual student learning
- Supports staff development on second language acquisition strategies and methodologies
- Communicates successes of the ESL program across the district to the students, parents and the community
Follow us on Facebook!